FACEBOOK LIVE IS A MUST USE IN YOUR BUSINESS
Facebook LIVE is the most powerful tool to brand yourself on the most popular social media platform. Right now is a critical time for you in your business to take advantage of Video and going LIVE. Facebook has not started monetizing the LIVE feed but that is only a matter of time. Choose to be a regular user for your business and watch your business GROW!
Keep in mind, people go to Facebook for social reasons and not to buy. You can still use the platform to grow your business just be sure you are focused on serving others.
Build, Engage, Sell
First thing you want to do is build your audience. As you are building your audience you will want to focus on getting them engaged. After you have offered enough FREE value you can then sell to your audience.
Using Facebook LIVE to get leads and grow your business will help you stand out from your competition and even dominate your marketplace. It’s a medium you can use to to share value in real-time with your followers. It will help you connect with your audience and customers in a real and authentic wait.
The idea of Facebook LIVE is to help you get more connected on a personal level with others. As business owners, this helps get more connected to your ideal client or prospect.
GO LIVE STUDIO PRO
If you are looking to take your business to the next level using Facebook LIVE I have something special to share with you. We have just launched GO LIVE STUDIO PRO and it WILL help you dominate the competition! Rather than trying to figure it all out on your own why not learn from the best?
With Go LIVE Studio Pro you will learn:
- 1: HOW TO BROADCAST LIVE FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE
- 2: HOW TO BROADCAST LIVE FROM YOUR DESKTOP
- 3: INTRODUCTION TO OPEN BROADCASTER SOFTWARE (OBS)
- 4: COMPLETE OBS OVERVIEW: VIDEO SOURCES, AUDIO, STUDIO MODE, AND SETTINGS
- 5: HOW TO BROADCAST LIVE FROM YOUR DESKTOP WITH OBS
- 6: HOW TO BROADCAST PRE-RECORDED VIDEO TO YOUR LIVE BROADCAST
- 7: HOW TO ADD TEXT, IMAGES, LOGOS, AND SCROLLING TEXT TO YOUR LIVE BROADCAST
- 8: HOW TO ADD COOL INTRO VIDEOS TO YOUR LIVE BROADCAST
- 9: SPICE UP YOUR LIVE BROADCAST WITH A REACTIONS FILTER
- 10: SWITCHING SCENES IN YOUR LIVE BROADCAST
- 11: SCHEDULING A LIVE BROADCAST ON YOUR FANPAGE
Get GO LIVE Studio Pro here –>> CLICK HERE
Want a coach to help you take your business to the next level? Contact Coach Manny Rodriguez to help you take your business to the next level — >> EMAIL COACH MANNY